Friday, September 24, 2010

One Quarter of a Century Down

Today is a big day.

This is the day that the Lord has made. That the Lord has made.

And that Sherri Lane was made!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy to my very good friend.

A few things everyone should know about Sherri:

She is beautiful inside and out.

I truly love her as a sister.

She is not the cleanest person in the world.

These two are also very good friends. I love them both more than they may ever know.

Typical Sherri face.

Typical Sherri laugh. Which happens frequently. Often accompanied by tears.

She can literally sleep ANYWHERE.

She's not a hug fan of going to the movies. (Lack of attention span, possibly?) This picture was taken in the parking lot of the theater, mid movie. I was still inside. I love movies.


She has lived in Nicaragua and Spain. She is fluent in Spanish (and uses it daily). She loves Latin dance, food and boys.

She may be one of the most fun friends I will ever have in this lifetime.

She enjoys {good} beer.

She can be slightly mischievous.

One time she dyed her hair brown and hated it.

We like to cuddle.

Sherri is the most loyal, caring, communicative, intellectually stimulating, hilarious, awesome friend a girl could ever ask for.

You should all get one.



And just because it's her birthday:




3 comments:

Sherri said...

hahahaha oh mellard, what would i do without you? not sure whether to love you or hate you for this one, but i think i'll choose love. haha. well in any case i can't turn down the attention :) hehe. love you!

Kristene Blake said...

Hi Mel!
I LOVE IT! This is so awesome!!!! You did a fantastic job! I haven't seen a lot of these pics before. I'm sure she will have a fabulous day :) Hope you're enjoying Denver!!!

Love,
Kristene (the Spain friend)
xoxo

wendy said...

So glad Sherri has you Mel. This was so precious it almost made me cry. Oh, ok, it did make me cry! :)You captured her beautifully! Love, her Mama :)