Monday, November 22, 2010

I am a Cougar

Yes, I am dating a younger man. But for the next 7 weeks we will be the same age.

Happy 25th birthday, Sean!

In light of his reaching a quarter of a century, I will share with you all 10 things everyone should know about Sean Switzer.

1. He is a true Colorado man. Some of his greatest loves in this word include hiking, rock climbing and skiing.

2. He has a true knack for medicine. It is his passion and his calling. It is obvious in his intellectual abilities, but more importantly, in his interactions with and compassion for his patients. (b-t-w, having been trained in Physical Therapy, he gives great backrubs)

3. He is an aspiring recreational photographer. And I think he has great potential! (This picture was posted with zero doctoring)

4. He is good with cars, construction and all types of handy-man things. Which is good, cuz I am not.

5. He is a fun and awesome dancer!

6. He has a good appetite and a metabolism to match. Although, he hates doing dishes almost as much as I do. This could pose a problem down the road...

7. He loves kids. He ran a daycare, led a high school youth group and has worked in orphanages all over the world.

8. On that note...he loves to travel. Most of his time abroad has been spent serving others. I know he (and I) will spend much time in random places around the world.

9. He is a total and complete goofball who never ceases to keep me smiling.

10. He is the most passionate, caring, intelligent, honest, trustworthy, genuine, loving man I know. I am incredibly blessed to have him in my life.


And just for giggles:

No comments: