Friday, November 5, 2010

It's T Shirt Time

Halloween...it has been a point of debate for many decades. There are Christians who feel it is a celebration of all that is evil. There are worried parents who insist on inspecting every piece of candy handed to their child by a stranger. There are local police officers who have to spend every October 31st cleaning up toilet paper from tree branches and shooing kids out of the graveyards. There are owners of black cats - like myself - that refuse to let their precious kitty out of the house for fear that the witches will snatch him away. And then there are those that just plain hate the holiday for being scary or silly or pointless.

I, for one, love Halloween. Yes, this coming from a person who gets scared watching Harry Potter and will jump higher than M. Jordan if a spider crosses her path. Fall is my favorite season; I enjoy the creativity of coming up with a costume idea and putting it together; I love candy and black cats.

There ya have it.

I feel the need to defend myself this year because of the criticsm Halloween has received from a few of those closest to me. (ahem, Liz and Sean). Well, just look and see how much fun we had! *All pictures were taken with Sean's camera*


For those of you who are unfamiliar with the rediculousness of the Jersey Shore (as a place and as a show), people really do dress this way.


Note the laundry basket: GTL, baby!


Another true Jersey blood right here.  It's teeeeshirt tiiiime!


Oh yeeeeah!

3 comments:

alicia said...

Amazing costumes. I like.

mkpinkladie said...

Wow love the Jersilicous looks.
You will have to wear it when you come to the jersey shore.

Lizzy said...

1. The Jersey Shore is not a ridiculous place.
2. I do not hate Halloween; I just think there are better holidays.
3. And you pull off the Jersey Shore look almost a little too well, just saying. :)