Sunday, October 24, 2010

Electric Blue Cruiser

Upon moving to the relatively flat, undoubtedly crunchy land of Denver, I knew I had to purchase a bike.

Everyone here seems to own two things: a dog and a bike.

So I purchased this baby.



A friend who refurbishes classic cruisers was kind enough to sell it to me for a very good price. It is a lovely thing to have on these cool fall days.

Another awesome thing: my bike matches Sean's! That's his on the bike rack above mine.

(This was not actually done on purpose.)


In closing, I shall leave you with the wise words of Queen that speak my thoughts so precisely...

"I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride my bike."

2 comments:

Jenna van said...

Do you think you and Sean could cruise around Cheeseman with a boom box playing that song? That could quite possibly make my year.

mkpinkladie said...

Nice bike.
Love your blog.