Saturday, October 16, 2010

Since There are No Major Updates

A few things I am enjoying right now:

Sean’s “new” 1987 Volvo! OK, so it may have some kinks to be worked out, but we’re happy to now have “George” in our lives.
This is not George. He is navy blue. This is just another of the same car. (Side note: Sean named the car >>insert smile)


Autumn!

Celebrating their one year wedding anniversary with my roommates. (Also, thank you Liz for my new blog banner picture!)
Necklaces from Forever 21. They’re fun and cheap. These may be my next purchase:


Cheeseman Park around 6pm. There will be about 30-50 dogs at any one time – all sizes, ages and breeds.

The fact that there is snow covering the mountain tops and it is still 75 degrees in Denver.


Denver is laid out in a grid. Unlike Boston whose roads were mapped by cows in the 1600s, they actually make sense.
Oh, and there are street signs everywhere! And they’re large and legible. Driving does not have to be a guess game.

www.vectorjungle.com Awesome clip art, but even better are the free backgrounds you can download. Check em out!

Happy Hour. It is an hour of happiness, everyday…what more could you want? Massachusetts really needs to get on board with this one.


One thing that perturbs me about Coloradoans: They all say heigTH. It is height. There is no “th.” Put a hard T on there, please.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Shane says heigTH and I really thought that I had gone 25 years saying it the wrong way and never noticing. Thank you for noticing.

Jenna van said...

What I love is that it's never just a Happy HOUR. At least 2 hours of discounted prices and laughter:)

Angie said...

LOVE Forever 21 necklaces as well. I always get compliments on them and giggle to myself because I only spent $5!

Anonymous said...

haha this post made me laugh and laugh! especially the last comment about heigth. so true.

and i named all my cars, too! i think its a sign of love.

love your blog!

dailyeday.blogspot.com