Thursday, July 1, 2010

Home is where your heart is. But it helps to have a pool.

1st step to moving: find a place to live

Soon after making the decision to move to CO (or maybe it was just before) Liz approached me with the idea of moving in with her and Shane. Live with newlyweds?? you say. I would be honored.








An added bonus -

I get to live with

this one.







We found an awesome apartment with a Master Suite for the Mr & Mrs and a separate bedroom and bath for me. It's on the 5th floor with a good sized balcony and view of downtown Denver. Oh and did I mention there's a penthouse pool enclosed in glass on the roof? The location is awesome with a park one block away (see pic from it below) and lots of restaurants, shops, Ace Hardware, etc. all within walking distance. I'm pretty pumped. And the best part: my rent will be less than what I pay to live in the boonies of Somerville!


Step 2: find employment...

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

that picture of her is so ridiculous. It looks like she was just got returned to a puppy mill...or shane just left her for good. so pathetic.

T-Bone Chick said...

I think she looks so adorable!