Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Teaser

I just got back from a LOVELY five days in Colorado. The trip involved quality time with Sean, a successful interview (more about that in my next post), Happy Hour (unheard of in MA) at a schnazzy wine bar with Liz and Shane (CONGRATS on the new job, Shane!), and an incredible camping/hiking/backpacking trip in and around the Rockies with some of my favorite people!

The fam is still out there trekking around, so the good pictures will have to wait until their return. One of these days I'll buy a real camera, but for now, here are some shots I snapped with my handy Blackberry.

Our first night was spent on Lost Lake after a 2 mile hike up (that we may or may not have been prepared for...)

So worth it though!

Candid of Savanah, Aunt Janette, Noelle and Aunt Debbie

Yes, Sean carried about 100 lbs

The hike back down on day two

Day two continued with a hike up to Alberta Falls


My Blackberry does this place NO justice

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Congrats on the new job to YOU, Mel! It is nice that the roomies are all employed. Don't you love Lalas?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe a Blackberry took those pictures. They were beautiful!