Friday, July 9, 2010

You know a party's good when grandma's playing beer pong

About seven or more years ago my step-dad, Anthony, built an amazing wood-burning-fire-pit-grill in our side yard. And thus began my favorite tradition of giant family bbqs. This year's combo 4th of July/Corinn and Savanah's college graduation party was maybe the best yet!

The lovely graduates!

Lots of
family and friends made an appearance


The new puppy, Rocky, was the guest of honor.
Diesel didn't seem to mind giving him the spotlight.

For the second year running, a massive game of flip cup was sandwiched between plenty of pong, corn hole, ladder golf, and, of course, a pinata.
Shout out to Megan for breaking it!

Some of my favorite people in the world.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

does the pup have a new name every time you write about him? I am not judging of course, just curious.

I wish that dress was mine to borrow...

Melody said...

Haha...yeah...don't get me started. He's gone through multiple names, but it's now officially Skip or Skippy, depending on who you ask. And, yes, I should steal that dress :)

Ahn said...

could you and your sisters be any better looking? no.

Anonymous said...

It was definitely one of the best parties in the history of our family!